The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Did Pagafyr request for his account to be closed? He's registered as "Guest", removed from my friends list, his name turned blank, lost his profile. What happened?

It appears that the account was closed. If you scroll up, you will see some post with no name and the notation "Account Closed".

It is hard to check since Nexus no longer posts the user name, just the account number, when an account is closed by request.

Edited by M48A5

Did Pagafyr request for his account to be closed? He's registered as "Guest", removed from my friends list, his name turned blank, lost his profile. What happened?

It appears that the account was closed. If you scroll up, you will see some post with no name and the notation "Account Closed".

It is hard to check since Nexus no longer posts the user name, just the account number, when an account is closed by request.

Yeah. I wonder what happened...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It's too bad.

Nice avatar by the way.

:unsure: :unsure: A friend has been lost, I Wonder what happened?

Insecurity happened. Then I found out why I was feeling that way. My Dad was dying, he was unconscious when I visited him, I took his hand, and I felt helpless. He died.

It's too bad.

Nice avatar by the way.

Insecurity happened. Then I found out why I was feeling that way. My Dad was dying, he was unconscious when I visited him, I took his hand, and I felt helpless. He died.

I am so sorry. My words cannot heal you but I can empathize with the pain you feel. I wish peace, for your mind, and for your father. I pray for your bond to him, and that it may persist even now. Sending a virtual hug Pagafyr. We love you. <3

It's too bad.

Nice avatar by the way.

I am so sorry. My words cannot heal you but I can empathize with the pain you feel. I wish peace, for your mind, and for your father. I pray for your bond to him, and that it may persist even now. Sending a virtual hug Pagafyr. We love you. <3

In his good days I started to get to know him. He was suffering with memory loss caused by dementia the last four years. Some times what he said gave me some surprises that made me aware of his past while he was away from home. Thx for the wish for both of our sakes.

Virtual hug SnowFox35