• Please log in to reply
62786 replies to this topic

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,866 posts

Did Pagafyr request for his account to be closed? He's registered as "Guest", removed from my friends list, his name turned blank, lost his profile. What happened?

It appears that the account was closed.  If you scroll up, you will see some post with no name and the notation "Account Closed".

It is hard to check since Nexus no longer posts the user name, just the account number, when an account is closed by request.

Edited by M48A5, 27 December 2021 - 01:28 PM.

SnowFox35

SnowFox35

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Did Pagafyr request for his account to be closed? He's registered as "Guest", removed from my friends list, his name turned blank, lost his profile. What happened?

It appears that the account was closed.  If you scroll up, you will see some post with no name and the notation "Account Closed".

It is hard to check since Nexus no longer posts the user name, just the account number, when an account is closed by request.

Yeah. I wonder what happened...

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,602 posts

It's too bad.

Nice avatar by the way.

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

:unsure:  :unsure: A friend has been lost, I Wonder what happened.

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,602 posts

Me too. 45.gif

Edited by Oblivionaddicted, 08 January 2022 - 05:54 PM.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts

It's too bad.

Nice avatar by the way.

:unsure:  :unsure: A friend has been lost, I Wonder what happened? 

Insecurity happened.  Then I found out why I was feeling that way.  My Dad was dying, he was unconscious when I visited him, I took his hand, and I felt helpless.  He died.

SnowFox35

SnowFox35

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

It's too bad.

Nice avatar by the way.

:unsure:  :unsure: A friend has been lost, I Wonder what happened? 

Insecurity happened.  Then I found out why I was feeling that way.  My Dad was dying, he was unconscious when I visited him, I took his hand, and I felt helpless.  He died.

I am so sorry. My words cannot heal you but I can empathize with the pain you feel. I wish peace, for your mind, and for your father. I pray for your bond to him, and that it may persist even now. Sending a virtual hug Pagafyr. We love you. <3

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.974 seconds