The last poster wins

TheCalliton

niphilim222 asked what knocked me out of the nexus.

I had what some might say are kind of family connection. Dad being the purpose I was even using computers stirred my thoughts.

The feelings I got were so overwhelming I followed through, and Deleted my Acct. I got the call he was dying and visited in time to be with him before he did. He wasn't conscious, the last moments gave me the same feeling of being Deleted.

Abandoned; so to speak.

Weird hunh?

Abandon like I feel now, because I can see the number of people viewing as I write and seeing the number of guests looking in also gives me a minor amount of the sense of being abandon. Only the day I deleted the acct the sense was so strong I felt completely disconnected. I got a similar sense when Mom died. She just appeared in my dream that morning and was waving at me.

I'm getting feeling back. I got goose bumps three times from a bit of praise from SnowFox35 PM's and was so good to feel good goose bumpy feelings when the third round was hardly notable I felt that sinking feeling I will never get another goose bump.

It's just humble praise and I haven't heard any on so long it felt like someone reached out and caressed my back. The first time my whole body and it was so nice. Twice just barely a memory of the first. This last time I feel like it was a message from afar. She did compliment the movie and did say she hoped I liked it as much as she, but there was that, sense of preparing to go back to surfing through these rows of blocks with messages from the tops down feeling.

Drifting surfing in an endless sea of the cyberworld where feelings are never known. I truly like it when something stirs in my chest. A tingling sense causes a smile. I miss the world we used to have those alot, even if there were times when we got not any. We always got some once in awhile.

Thankyou SnowFox35 for giving me praise for whatever wisdom you found I shared that you are glad you got some wisdom from the words.

I am greedy for more goose bumps since it has been so long since I have had honest to goodness just happy good feeling.

Being sly as always. niphilim222 :wink: :wink: We all know that only; The Last Poster Wins.

I am having a Halo Top ice cream. Vanilla Chocolate Twist. I wanted some ice cream. Never heard of the company before. It's my first kind to give it a taste. Mm! It's good.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx.

I did enjoy the flavors added to the frozen cream.

I splurged on it since it's been years since I had any ice cream. I hadn't thought of it as a way to keep cool and fend off the heat. I was told that Ice cream was something that my Mom's Mother only could make during the Winters. Because they had no refrigeration in the mid-west yet in the south where they were trying to live raising cattle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...