Disney's Frozen "Elsa"

TheRedTail

If anyone has seen Disney's Frozen, they probably very much enjoyed it. Now I was wondering if I could somehow replicate Elsa, into Skyrim. I was actually surprised when I didn't find any mods based off of this movie. What I'm really looking for is a player home, specifically Elsa's frozen castle, with perhaps her dress inside. If you remember in the movie, Elsa created a giant snowman, this is relevant, because perhaps he could be a monster that you need to kill to get in. Also I think some followers based off of characters from Frozen are in order.

Lastly i'd like to thank anyone who decides to take this into consideration, I believe Frozen is a fantastic movie and I really think that a mod based off of this movie would get a lot of endorsements.

The castle, dress and snowman would require new models to be made but I'm pretty sure it would be easy enough to create an Elsa character utilizing Apachii's hair and one of the human races.

Just an idea to help tide you over till someone decides to take up your request. Good luck.

I'm actually almost finished with an Elsa follower that my daughter requested. :laugh:

The castle is a little beyond my skills at the moment, but maybe...

Are you going to release it to the public :D?

I could probably do that. :laugh: I just need to fix a couple shader issues, finish refining the textures for the dress(es), and add a couple little tweaks to her skills.

Release it to public please :D I'm so curious to see your work in progress! May i please see a screenshot? :pinch:

Ohhhhhhh I suppose :laugh:

http://imgur.com/8HVXA4Y

Things remaining to do:

Replace/refine textures with high quality ones

Fix skin shader glitch on her other dress

Tweak bone weights on her capes (Her feet currently clip through them when she runs :laugh: )

Those things are relatively easy. I wanted to make her face look better, but racemenu + chargen isn't wanting to export for some reason :sad:

• 1 month later...