Project Natal

AncientSpaceAeon

Vote and reply please, to get this topic moving. And be sure to read the first topic.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Project Natal ?

• My Dream Since A Kid.
    • The Future of Games
    • Excellent and Really Awesome
    • Great, just Great
    • Only Just Like Wii Improved
    • Not for me, I'm to lazy to move a lot.
    • That's Impossible, aren't going to happen (except another few years or 5 to 10 years)
    • Big Dissapointment
    • Unplayable/Full of Bugs and Problems
    • Others

Someone may look at us playing with Natal like an idiot. But do your neighbour looking at your window very often ? I don't think so. But there is a plus, this project will make almost ANY game fun. Regular fighting game going to be real cool, but some good games not going to be real good (how you play Halo with Natal ?)

Someone may look at us playing with Natal like an idiot. But do your neighbour looking at your window very often ? I don't think so. But there is a plus, this project will make almost ANY game fun. Regular fighting game going to be real cool, but some good games not going to be real good (how you play Halo with Natal ?)

I totally agree. I think its to early to think about 1st person shooters. I think if they make it (probably not) they will figure out a way to make first person shooters.

I think Microsoft want X360 to be famous again, they already do attemps like this before, and it made X360 still being played. Example, they made Halo 3 and Gears of War 2 exclusively for X360 (and those are Microsoft's games are not a coincidence). Now they're trying to make Project Natal to make X360 being played again. (I read PS3 possibly become more cheaper, I think they feared this).