Kragenirs Death Quest

• Please log in to reply
776 replies to this topic

Meril502

Meril502

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 33 posts
Great mod! Thanks to share it to everyone. I have a question... How do I start the main quest?

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

Great mod! Thanks to share it to everyone. I have a question... How do I start the main quest?

It's in the readme. You need to sleep in a bed, and then someone will come visit you. Almost any bed will do, as long as it's not in the Bloated Float Inn.

Other than that there are lots of miscellaneous quests out there, unrelated to the main quest. Try talking to Dervera Romalen at the Cheydinhal Newlands Lodge for example.

Meril502

Meril502

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 33 posts
K, thanks, I miss it (I read the majority of your readme)! Yea I know for the other quest... They are awesome! I love searching for a person/place/item! Did you have made other quest mod? If so... I would like to know witch one!

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
Yeah I've made one other quest mod, Quest for the Elements. The mod is based on one of my favourite games for the GBA, Golden Sun.

The mod is pretty simple and short compared to Kragenir's Death Quest, but it's nice. It was the first quest mod I made.

Meril502

Meril502

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 33 posts
Theres two minor bug near the Dwarven house: The garden is not accessible without tcl because it is under the floor. The second one is in the house, the door where a dwarf make a key. I can open the door, but i'm block so I need to use the TCL control again. And about the other mod, I have it but for now I have too many quest mod so I didn't play it at the moment!

Lord J

Lord J

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
I was instantly lured by the 150 quests. I absolutely love quest mods.

I haven't progressed far in this one yet as I haven't had time yet. The only issue I've found is how confusing the first encounter with the ghost is when you sleep.
Perhaps it was me, but it made almost no sense and the respsonse and options you could say also didn't seem coherant.

But apart from that, it looks great! I'm looking forward to doing the "One Ring" quest as I have actually finished every quest in vanilla Oblivion :)

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
Meril502: Sounds like a mod conflict. Could you post your mod list?

Perhaps I missed another Unique Landscapes conflict...

Al K Hall

Al K Hall

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
How do you enter the first (Unknown) cave?

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

How do you enter the first (Unknown) cave?

You can ask anyone about 'Larrion's Clue' and there's a chance that they'll give you a helpful hint. There's also a chance that they don't care at all.

Or, if you'd like to know the village name right away, it's
Spoiler
, and the cave is slightly north from it. You should already have an unexplored map marker of the village on your map if you haven't been there before, as an extra hint.

Meril502

Meril502

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 33 posts
>Ok... I use for the first time the conflict detector in the oblivion mod manager and almost everything is conflicting... I will make a clean up out there and I will tell you if theres something happening again. By the way, can you tell me how to give you the list of the mods I use?

Page loaded in: 1.011 seconds