So I really want to learn how to mod

chadud

So I really want to learn how to mod and I have some I ideas on mods to start with and some ideas for mods to attempt when I get better. I'd love if I could find some goods tutorials or somea dvice on how to start off the Creation kit is kinda large. The most complicated thing I've done was change the armor values for terra armors to match Skyre ( this was before I used the "Mighty Reproccer") Anyways any help would be much appreciated. :laugh:

If you're looking for some solid learning with guidance from others, why not try TES Alliance? Make your way to TESA School, then to ESV: Skyrim School in The Enclave. Lots of classes, lots of tutorials, lots of help available.

Thanks, I make made first house mod and its uploaded I plan to release multiple updates as I learn!

quick question? right now all I have to do is upload my plugin to the nexus cause it isn't that complicatd. When I start getting more advanced how will I have to do it then?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51204/?

Edited by chadud

You can edit your mod pages.

You'll want to clean the .esp file, and keep a changelog. Usually those go in the Readme but Nexus has a changelog function on the mod page. Everything's pretty self explanatory and intuitive.