Primm CTD

dubbad29

Hi everyone-

I was hoping for some advice on how to resolve my Primm CTD. It happens as you approach the town from Goodsprings, just before you're approached by that NCR trooper. Below is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
oHUD.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
Lings.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevada Skies Replacer.esm
LUMENARIUM - Working Sunglasses ONLY.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
More Perks.esm
Performance Of The Gods.esp
Better Game Performance.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
CASM.esp
Readius_NV.esp
Portable Tent.esp
Voice dissonance fix.esp
NVR- Recommended.esp
BrighterPipboyLight.esp
EnhancedDoF.esp
DriveableMotorCycle.esp
DYNAVISION 3.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Neckchains.esp
KABAR.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp
LUMENARIUM - Bright Clear Days.esp
NevadaSkies - Darker Nights.esp
NSkies Lumenarium MCM.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
fnvrwl FNV only.esp
fnvrwl FNV only - brighter nights.esp
FNV-PC idles.esp
Alternative Repairing.esp
Alternative Repairing - Breakdown Item Icons.esp
More Perks Update.esp
Improved Throwing1.esp

I've run BOSS, and that didn't help. The affected area seems to be the general area on the west side of town where the NCR is encamped (I loaded an different save game in the Bison Steve Hotel, and entered Primm from there. I was fine until I crossed the bridge to the west side of town). If I had to guess what the issue is, I'd say it might have to do with one of my performance mods trying to edit the same thing, but troubleshooting those hasn't been successful.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
-dubbad
EDIT: On second thought, I don't think it was one of the performance mods. I've used them in tandem before without issue. It may be related to FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting; I uninstalled it to see what would happen, and I got a CTD when I loaded a save (any save). Will investigate further.
Edited by dubbad29

• 2 weeks later...

is project nevada cyberware an esm or esp >> move it down to the esps if it is bc you can not have esm after esps.\\ savvy?

should move performance of the gods all the way down to the bottom along with all performance mods

use FNVEDIT to check it will tell you if you have something out of order... BOSS depends on a data base and if it does not recognize a plugin it will stick it on the bottom

worst case scenario is to make a new clean save and disable all mods then load a few at a time to find the culprit ... you don't have that many ... when you sort it all out and have a "new working LO" you can go back to the previous save

• 3 months later...

is project nevada cyberware an esm or esp >> move it down to the esps if it is bc you can not have esm after esps.\\ savvy?

should move performance of the gods all the way down to the bottom along with all performance mods

use FNVEDIT to check it will tell you if you have something out of order... BOSS depends on a data base and if it does not recognize a plugin it will stick it on the bottom

worst case scenario is to make a new clean save and disable all mods then load a few at a time to find the culprit ... you don't have that many ... when you sort it all out and have a "new working LO" you can go back to the previous save

The PN Cyberware and Rebalance are both ESMs, according to the headers, but marked as ESP. That's just the way it is. So PN:Cyberware is still supposed to be in the ESM files.

• 3 years later...