Alethia WIP

Deleted771212User

So I downloaded this island made by MooCow. I'm planning to make a medium sized, medieval city and small settlements into it, but I have a problem. I can't Do quests and filling the islands alone would take months I would create the City and the settlements. But all kind of help is needed. If anyone is interested to help post any questions to this topic. And I'll send PM's for those who want to join me. :thanks:

We have named the islands Alethia.

About Rulers:

These Islands are ruled by the Third Council. There are 5 councillors. First one is Dafad Mazd, ruler of the Capital City and the Great Merchant. Second Councillor is Raolin Darksbane, Captain of the Royal Assassins and lord of Blackspine isles. Third Councillor is Kazan Namo, a Telvanni Wizard, The Grand Sorceress and ruler of Grey Tower. Fourth Councillor is Favar Stronghand, Knight of Blood Paladins and the lord of Mudian Keep. And the last Councillor is Blea Ranaz, Keeper of Bazan Tower.

Locations:

Capital City is the home of the Council. It is divided into five districts: Poor quarters, Royal quarters, market, Temple District and the City entrance.

Blackspine is a port town filled with petty Criminals and Pirates, but also contains lots of traders. It is said that Raolin Darksbane recruits his assassins from here trough difficult tests. It is also home of the notorious Blackspine Asylum. It's inmates turned hostile and killed most of the guards. Survivors locked the madmen inside the Asylum and fleed for their lives. People say that the Asylum is haunted.

Grey Tower is located on an island wich is burned by a volcano. Grey Tower's architecture resembles Telvanni Towers. Grey Tower is used to train wizards and battlemages for the Council.

Building Done!

Mudian Keep is a medium sized fortress build by the Blood Paladins. It serves as a sanctuary for travellers and hunters. Mudian Keep also offers mercenary soldiers.

Bazan Tower serves as the prison of the isles. Criminal is sent to the lower halls of the tower and if player is capable to get to the surface he or she is free to leave.

Naiveen is the home of Eastern Elves and also the only known elven ruin in the isles. Who built it and when it was built is a mystery, but the Elves arrived to Naiveen in the second era. They repaired it with their magics and great craftsmanship. Council didn't see them as a threat because of their tradings. But when the Third Council was born, Elves didn't allow visitors into Naiveen.

There will be also smaller settlements, camps and dungeons.

Factions:

Merchants: Merchants run the nations economy and rule the most of the trading. They also sell licenses to establish stores and shops, But most of the shops are illegal and don't have licenses. They concentrate into trading.

Royal Assassins: Player must pass the tests in order to join. Assassins deal with political assassinations, dangerous criminals and other dangers. They also act as spies and advisors.

Assassins concentrate into stealth and knowledge of poisons. JOINABLE

Blood Paladins: Warriors who live in the Mudian keep. Paladins are used in war against the Renegade Knight, and rangers in the isles. Paladins concentrate into brutal strength and knowledge of the nature. JOINABLE

Knight of the Blood Paladins backstory

The knights of the blood paladins have long served the council, Unwavering in their loyalty, Lead by Favar Stronghand, A military man through and through, His knights were once a mercenary band roaming cyrodil, Once his men were called upon where an enemy once stood, all that was left was a ruined coat of arms or a smoldering pile of rubble, But on a return journey from a particularly difficult battle they arrived at their employers castle to receive payment and found instead an ambush, the men were tired but fought with such force that five men to a single knight was not enough, But then the renegade knights entered the fray and soon only Favar Stronghand was left standing, As the enemies closed in around him he looked down at the men that had once been his allies, his men, his friends, and such rage grew in his eyes that the knights hesitated...and with good reason for Favar Stronghand proceeded to slaughter every man inside the castle, and for one terrible knight all that could be heard from the village of [one of the settlement names] were the screams of the renegade knights, And when Favar Stronghand reached the employer he grabbed him and held him to the wall and said "This is payment In BLOOD for the PALADINS who came here tonight, And then he .....-The Page is to burnt to read....-

Grey Mages: Came from Morrowind as Telvanni Wizards and brought Slavery with them. Build the Grey Tower and found the ore mines under the volcano. Well known slavers and necromancers, but the Council allows them, because the Mages provide workers and ore.

Telvanni Slavers: Close allies of the Gray Mages. Known to hunt Bosmers, Argonians and Khajiits and selling them to slavery. Their camps and settlements can be found in the Smaller Volcano island. For the Council they are Grey Mages. They can be joined, but The Blood Paladins will stop offering sanctuary and help to you. JOINABLE

Renegade Knights: Outlaws who betrayed the Blood Paladins and the Council. It is said that they are hiding near the Mudian Keep, in ruined forts left by the Second Council. Renegades are hostile to everyone.

Eastern Elves: Mystical elves living in the eastern island in a Ayleid ruin called Naiveen. Traders and great archers. Sometimes they trade with small trading settlements in the isles, but they don't allow other races into their stronghold.

Razorians: Razorians are a filthy clan of sea reavers. They have build an outpost on an Island near the Capital city. Razorians are known of eating their enemies and creating creatures called fleshbeasts from their enemies corpses. They should be avoided when possible.

There will be also normal marauders, bandits and pirates.

I need writers to create the history of these lands and background of the factions.

Current team:

The Black Ninja

Peppez

Shadowace

Stormwarrior

JasonXtik

Slawter500 (I think)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im willing to give ideas as i really like the sound of the mod

Also i may be able to help with settlements, Il have a go at making a small village when i get back to my oblivion modding computer, if that turns out well id love to help, if not then my ideas offer still stands

Nice

Ok are the settlements friendly towards the capital city? Maybe there could be some people in the smaller settlements who were thrown out of the city and are hostile, Perhaps these trouble makers could be the test subjects for the new Assasins...What do ya think?

But anyway im guessing this will have already been decided, but the districts will reflect their council members personality? If so i was thinking this port thing you could include lots of criminalistic activities, these could also lead to you being noticed by the Royal Assasins, then doing the test(Maybe the one i mentioned earlier?)

Knight of the Blood Paladins backstory

The knights of the blood paladins have long served the council, Unwavering in their loyalty, Lead by Favar Stronghand, A military man through and through, His knights were once a mercenary band roaming cyrodil, Once his men were called upon where an enemy once stood, all that was left was a ruined coat of arms or a smoldering pile of rubble, But on a return journey from a particularly difficult battle they arrived at their employers castle to receive payment and found instead an ambush, the men were tired but fought with such force that five men to a single knight was not enough, But then the renegade knights entered the fray and soon only Favar Stronghand was left standing, As the enemies closed in around him he looked down at the men that had once been his allies, his men, his friends, and such rage grew in his eyes that the knights hesitated...and with good reason for Favar Stronghand proceeded to slaughter every man inside the castle, and for one terrible knight all that could be heard from the village of [one of the settlement names] were the screams of the renegade knights, And when Favar Stronghand reached the employer he grabbed him and held him to the wall and said "This is payment In BLOOD for the PALADINS who came here tonight, And then he .....-The Page is to burnt to read....-

Of course thats absolute rubbish so feel free to tell me its crap

Renegade Knights betrayed the Council and the Paladins and that way they became outlaws? And some of the Renegades escaped from the keep and started the war? The Council changes when a new Era begins so the Councillors are somekind of ancients or maybe Vampires. It's third Era in oblivion so two Councils have allready passed away and buried into the temple district. Retrieving something from their tombs could be a quest. About the hostile towns: The Landmass is quite big so we could maybe build a completely hostile fort to the other side of the map. It could be an outpost for somekind of elves. The buildings would be created from ayleid architecture and the elves could be ren's mystic elves. So maybe in one quest you have to infiltrate the fort and gather some information. By the way slawter, have you checked the map?