Alethia WIP

Deleted771212User

Again, I have a very scarce idea of WHAT Alethia is supposed to be. Every time I write up a quest idea, it gets denied. I'm willing to do writing for the quests, as that's just about the extent of my abilities, but the thing is I have no idea what TO write that we can all agree upon. Jason's idea of the quest was pretty broad. BTW, do we have a main questline so far that I may have missed somewhere?

All of which is irrellevant unless we find out who'll actually MAKE our no doubt wonderous ideas real.

Well, like I said I'll glady (attempt to) do it, but I don't know if JasonXTik is still modding it, so if I don't hear something for him from a while I guess I'll just go ahead and try to do it.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be writing and uploading a few miscellaneous documents for the Blackspine quest, to improve immersion. I'm thinking some experiment logs for the autpsy room, the Wardens journal with the account of the slaughter for his office (where you can defeat his zombie or ghost, maybe?), and some insane writings that you can find int he necromancer's desk or on his corpse.

Here they are!

We have the necromancers experiment log, his mad ravings, and a book called 'Wisdom of the Isles', a series of saying fromt he Shivering Isles. The experiment log isn't finished yet, I'll finish it soon.

• 3 weeks later...