Can't get cured from corprus!

Kat

Ok, I've seriously vulked up, I've killed one of the inmates and now I'm doomed. Is there any way to get cured from corprus or am I just going to have to restart? (Which I won't because if that's the case I'll never complee Morrowind ever... This is the 6th time I've restarted over a couple of months...) Can I cheat to get that potion? CAN I DO ANYTHING TO CONTINUE WITH THE MAIN QUEST!?!

I remember I did this once.

"...but it was self defence!"

I did a search and found this on the UESP.

"If you have 'accidently' ticked off Divayth previously by killing some of the members of the Corprusarium, there are still several ways for you to continue this quest. Depending on how much he hates you, you can possibly still talk to him by using persuasion and/or bribing him (bribe him a few 1000 is generally the easiest way). If he still refuses to speak with you, you can try the command spell but this may very well cause him to attack, which will definitely ruin the main quest. Alternatively, you can use the console in the PC version and enter the commands:

player->SetPersonality 1000

player->SetSpeechcraft 1000Remember to record your initial values so you can reset them afterwards"

EDIT: I also found this:

Pc-users can use the following cheats to get cured and proceed in the Main Quest. The following cheats is everything that happens when you drink the potion Divayth Fyr would have given you if you hadn’t killed someone dear to him.

Open the console and type the next few cheats.

Journal "A2_3_CorprusCure" 50

player->addspell "common disease immunity"

player->addspell "blight disease immunity"

player->addspell "corprus immunity"

"Divayth Fyr" -> Cast "Cure Common Disease Other" Player

"Divayth Fyr" -> Cast "Cure Blight Disease" Player

player->removespell "corprus"

Archived