Character Info

Raizok

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, one line answers. Anyway...

I have currently a High Elf (what else?) mage, a Redguard warrior, and a Khajit (which i still cant spell) thief. I've also got a mage i finished the game with and i mess about with if i cant be bothered with the others.

Are the classes people are using on here the pre-set classes or custom-make ones? Its interesting to see what skills people give themselves in a particular class; eg once i gave my mage light armour and long blade skills, just to see what would happen. Anyone else like to share there expericences with the class?

Haven't I seen this thread elsewhere recently? Use of the search button would help you not posting what has already been discussed but...

Kadude I deleted your post. It was off topic and again asks a question that has nothing to do with the thread. Will you READ THE RULES! (And no I can't see your avatar, talk to the techies)

Raizok, as a newby I will be kinder. Please do not post one liners that equate to one/two word replies like 'nice', 'good idea' etc. Again check the pinned rules.

As there are a lot of newbies I'll leave this open but maybe those who know we've had this before might refrain from posting the same old details yet again!

(If another Moderator wishes to lock it, be my guest.)

I go at the same school as Raizok !

We use some kind of program named "First-Class". It's a chatting program!

RAIZOK,,,YOU FOOOOL !

I just spoked to him about this search option !

EDIT: LOL malchik, looks like you're gettin' pissed on moi..ok, ok..I'll read the rules, (My fingers look like this "X" right now on my back...)

I'll stop..

I realize I DON'T wan't to be a "Spammyboy" !

Dizz wozz ze lazth daim !