Dragon Warrior 7?

the_ragnarok702

I've been on a game drought for sometime now but one day someone suggested this game to me. I have a feeling I may be able to see the light once again. According to them it's a lot like one of my favorite games: Final Fantasy 5 or just like any Old School rpg in general. I heard it has something like over 60 hours of gameplay on it. I was just wondering if anyone has played this game and agrees or can relate it to old rpgs. Because 60 hours of gameplay might just be enough to keep me sane till the release of Oblivion. :D

• 1 month later...

Actually DW8 is the latest one, so they may have been referring to that. I haven't played it myself, but two of my managers at work are playing it now, and have only good things to say about it. The Japanese version seems geared toward younger people (because of the way the text is presented - not alot of kanji), but once translated into English is sounds the same either way.

I'm personally interested in trying this game out, but I'll probably rent it first to give it a test run. I get bored of games easily these days so I'm not going to bother wasting money on a game I won't play. I'd suggest doing the same. If you like it after playing it for a couple days, buy it.

I've thought about trying DW8, a lot of people seem to like the DW series. However I have discovered that it's gone the way of the Chrono series, never getting further than a U.S. release. No U.K. releases ever of a DW game by the looks of it.

I hate it when Square does that. :glare:

Archived