Heavy Traffic ×

Warrior's of Skyrim - A Skyrim RP

kylekylekyle

"It has been seven years since the Dragonborn has been named Emperor of Tamriel after defeating Alduin and culminating an end to the hostility between the Empire and the free peoples of Skyrim. The people of Skyrim have enjoyed peace and prosperity in recent years but now Skyrim awakens to a time of breakdowns in talks between the Aldmeri Dominion and the Empire. Bandits, raiders and Forsworn attacks seem more common than ever in Skyrim, even with the move of Tamriel's capital city to Solitude. In such turbulent times in Skyrim, hero's will be made and stories will be told."

A friend and I set up a new roleplay site a while ago, set in the years after the events of TESV. We and a few others had finished the game and all had written stories for our characters in our minds, stories we wanted to carry on. We had all done a similar thing on a Mass Effect roleplay (Which is also still going strong, currently set in 2296 - I'll put the link at the bottom if you want to check it out.) and had enjoyed it, so wanted to do a similar thing for Skyrim. But when real life pressures took over, the site got put on the back burner. Now we have some free time, we want to get it going again!

Call of Time isn't anything to do with us, but that is another RP set during the years of TESV's story. We're set in the years after. Our story is wide open, so no matter who your character is, if you want to keep them going or fancy getting a new character going after the conclusion of the Civil War and the Dragon crisis, check out the site! The Imperial's won the Civil War, and after political turbulence for years, the Thalmor have declared war. Thousands of ex Stormcloaks have joined the cause, including a reluctant Ulfric Stormcloak (Yeah we kept him alive. No matter what you think of him or how much of a pr*ck you think he is, he's a cool pr*ck.), to take down the Thalmor. Imperial Soldiers, Stormcloaks who fight along side them, mercenaries or just people who want to help in the fight are all welcome! Equally welcome are Thalmor soldiers, thieves and bandits, and even Stormcloaks who still have a score to settle.

I know that was a bit long winded but I'm trying to answer any questions I think I'd ask! Of course if you have any I'll answer! (Provided they are at least slightly relevant. Questions like how many times can you bounce a toad off Ken Ham's face will have to be answered by yourself I'm afraid. Although if you would like to try that out I'm more than happy to help.)

http://warriorsofskyrim.webs.com/

Thanks!

And the ME RP incase you're interested: http://ssvcitadel.webs.com/