ParaVII

Not sure if this is the right place for this post because this is my first post on this site but I am desperate and in need of help. I recently started to want to mod so I downloaded the Geck and after I got it working I started to make my first companion mod. Needless to say I have run into problems. Not so much with the actual programming but for some reason when I try and type a parameter when writing conditions into a AIPackage, or really anything for that matter, when I click okay.... nothing. It just stays there and does nothing. I can't exit out of it and can't do anything so I have to close the program entirely as if it crashed. It's really annoying me.

^ That's what I'm talking about if you need me to be more specific.

I simply can't do anything once I open a condition parameter. Please, if you have any advice at all on how to fix this so I don't give up on modding entirely, it would be GREATLY GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by ParaVII

You'd have to choose the variable you want (IsFollowingDefault) and press the okay button, then you need to give it a value and then press okay again. If you're struggling, go over thr official GECK tutorials by Bethsoft.