Editor's Word - 18/11/2005

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
Recently Orcestrator over at the official forums has been pumping the TESSource developer comments section, helping answer people's questions and linking back to the site. It's sparked some good interest in the site and reminded me to pump this often under-used feature of the site. The developer comments sections is packed full of over 440 relevent comments made by a number of developers that more often than not will answer your questions on Oblivion. Check it out some time.

A lot of the new official forum members joining up to find out about Oblivion don't know about TESSource despite it's long history and often go for some of the new-comers such as Waiting 4 Oblivion and Oblivion Source, likely because I have very little presence on the official forums. There's obviously not a problem with this, but as far as I can tell TESSource has some of the most comprehensive information on Oblivion as well as the most up-to-date news available (thanks to the wonderful staff here ... take a bow guys!). There's no reason why TESSource shouldn't be on your list of sites for Oblivion news and information. So spread the word; we're here, and we rock. Now if I could just find that crowbar to pull my head out of my backside...

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Weee. And there I thought that no-one paid attention to that feature! :D Good to know my work is appreciated by at least a few. Thanks for the plug boss!

*Takes a bow* *snap* owie... *limps off*

VaanicOne

VaanicOne

Werepuppy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

(thanks to the wonderful staff here ... take a bow guys!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Happy to serve.

Stampede

Stampede

Hunting trolls since '03

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
Awesome, I think Switch and Vaanic are both doing excellent work.

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
<bows to the staff> thanks for everything!

There's no reason why TESSource shouldn't be on your list of sites for Oblivion news and information.

True! I even go to tessource for news BEFORE i go to the official site. Things like oblivion being delayed don't get on there as fast as they get here.

Hurray for TESSource, that you may exist as long as Bethesda exists!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.920 seconds