Big Town citizens disaperd after the Mutant Quest - Console Command?

Remiil

Hey Guys!

I have a problem. All people of Big Town are gone after the Big Town Quest. I repaired the Robots so I thougt they will be save. But as I returned after a while all people where gone! Just the robots where their (and few Super Mutants). So I think they where killed.

Now I wantet to resurrevt the Big Town people, but it wont work! After I placed them next to me the die instantly! Whats the problem? Why they wont stay alive?

I also tried to make them immortal. The result was that they are just knocked down -.-

Can someone help me? I need Red for a Quest of a mod.

THX

it is an odd request, but I believe it to be part of the games functions to remove said NPC's from the world space just as the Enclave base gets removed from the world space.

If you run broken steel and destroy any thing but the mobile platform, at Andrews air base, these other places permanently get changed in the game .all quests do this. some quests will reset, most do not. if the quest is set to remove and not re spawn? then no, they will not be allowed to remain unless we script it back in, and set it to other than default.

there are mods available meant for just this problem, though I am at a loss as to which one you might want? on the files side of the nexus, at the top, there is a button for search, in there type out Big Town and see what pops.

I am sure you will find a mod for this.

kitty

• 4 weeks later...

it is an odd request, but I believe it to be part of the games functions to remove said NPC's from the world space just as the Enclave base gets removed from the world space.

If you run broken steel and destroy any thing but the mobile platform, at Andrews air base, these other places permanently get changed in the game .all quests do this. some quests will reset, most do not. if the quest is set to remove and not re spawn? then no, they will not be allowed to remain unless we script it back in, and set it to other than default.

there are mods available meant for just this problem, though I am at a loss as to which one you might want? on the files side of the nexus, at the top, there is a button for search, in there type out Big Town and see what pops.

kitty

@kitty; best signature ever LoL well maybe not ever but definitely today xD

kitty

@kitty; best signature ever LoL well maybe not ever but definitely today xD

thanks, I did try, a really nice lady that is an moderator here told me to do that. so I keep as clean and usful as possible. I see others but they get too over bearing about it. just need correct a reliable information listed. I have a lot ,but it would take a great deal of space. More than what is available here.

Thanks.

Kitty