mdntdragon

what I'm looking for is a mod that will allow me to clear a fort or ruined tower of bandits or what-have-you, then buy it from the controlling jarl (like Helgen). It needs to be able to be staffed and have secure storage. Options for decor and such (like hearthfire houses). Something along the lines of hijlarchen farm mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226833531) or, (http://www.nexusmods...m/mods/50992/?), but with more hirelings. Has anyone seen something like this or is anyone willing to make it. I have no skill in modding or I'd do it myself : /

Edited by mdntdragon

I'm looking for a fort mod myself. I like the idea of clearing and moving into the fort west of Whiterun but unfortunately I use EFF to make my followers sandbox and they don't really work in that place for some reason. I love the design of the place though and have been waiting for someone more skilled with the CK than myself to make a habitable place like this.

There ARE a couple of fort mods out there but they're not really in this style.

This is another one of my dream mods, though I wouldn't limit it to forts - I'd like it so you can make any clearable area 'freeze' after being cleared, perhaps by casting a spell, rendering any nearby chests secure and halting respawns, while taking the area out of the rotation for radiant quests. The most similar extant mod I've found is Nordic Tower Conversions in the sadly neglected Ruins category. I'm not sure how feasible working in a radiant purchase system would be, as simply adding onto radiant quests is a heady task without making new ones out of whole cloth. Edited by terzaerian

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know of any mod that will do what you want right off hand. The closest I can think of would be either Helgen Reborn or Return to Helgen mods. Both let you become a big shot in town and you get the tower in the middle of town as your own home. Both rebuild the town and adds in a large amount on NPC's. Neither one will let you decorate though.

Helgen Reborn can be found here on the Nexus. Return to Helgen can be found on the Steam Workshop.