aaronz12345

Currently Navmeshing the exterior Area , so will be able to start populating the exterior soon with some NPC's.

As A progress check I'd say:

The Exterior: 70% Complete

Interiors: 20% Complete

And here's a nice picture of ol' Colonel Royez :wink:

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k389/HONEYB4DGER/2014-03-02_00002_zpsdfc8b666.jpg

Did you keep facegen values while changing race?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should make Royez look a little more unique. i'm sure he'd have somewhat of a tan skin considering hes got a hispanic sounding name like Royez, and him being a Colonel should have some other facial features like a rough beard or something along the line to make him look more like a veteran, and not like a young pale man. purely speculation though, as it would be better to see him not look like a generic male character (in my opinion).

good job on the redesign though, it never felt right as an NCR sided character (or legion if you like them) to be killing ghoul versions of them even though you never nuked them, but just had an explorer perk.

Edited by papagator

you should make Royez look a little more unique. i'm sure he'd have somewhat of a tan skin considering hes got a hispanic sounding name like Royez, and him being a Colonel should have some other facial features like a rough beard or something along the line to make him look more like a veteran, and not like a young pale man. purely speculation though, as it would be better to see him not look like a generic male character (in my opinion).

good job on the redesign though, it never felt right as an NCR sided character (or legion if you like them) to be killing ghoul versions of them even though you never nuked them, but just had an explorer perk.

The Royez above is not a final version it's just a temporary character but thanks for the comment and feedback :)

You should also set it where IF you do nuke them, they're ghouls not marked men, because the marked men are made from radiation and the divides storms ripping their skin off, but for some reason Obsidian was too lazy to fix that.

Edited by kingwilfre16

To be honest, im pretty sure that the nuke going off would mean they would all be dead quite frankly.

But I do agree with the post above , that they should be Marked Men but I am not going to be editing the nuked locations so that is something someone else could do.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking just add a short stubble beard but since he does have a hispanic name it would make sense to have a darker skin tone.

Here is an overview of what the interiors are going to be and how far they are along.

Red- Not started

Orange - Being worked on.

Green - Complete

Yes this picture is retarded and yes it was done in MS Paint.

MS Paint Rules.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k389/HONEYB4DGER/Overview_zpsfdc7e0c2.png

If anyone has any ideas as to what the building labelled ? could possibly be and any ideas for the large L shaped building it would come in handy.

Thanks

Aaron.