[WIP] War Trash – Quest Mod

JoshBadWriter

I’ve always wanted an undercover mod in New Vegas. Something that lets you play a Fiend or Viper or something along those lines. Unfortunately no such quest exists in game, and there aren’t really any mods that allow me to do this either. Until now anyway.

War Trash, an old mercenary group composed of the thrown out old warriors from across the Mojave, has a new leader: Zombie. Under this new regime, War Trash has targeted the NCR with terrorist attacks.

Special Agent Graham Edmond has reason to believe this is only the beginning of a new threat to the NCR. He contacts the player and gives the Courier a top secret mission to go undercover in the rouge group and figure out what’s going on before a major War Trash attack cripples the military.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfioreDXjY0

The mod is fully voiced, and features six total quests: four main quests and two side quests. I really put a lot of focus into the story of this mod. I’m a writer primarily, having already written a novel and a few screenplays.

This isn’t some huge, cool mod that adds an entire world or anything, it’s only about 2-3 hours long. But it’s taken me over 5 months to make. This is my first ever mod for anything, ever. A lot of my time was spent trying to figure out what I was doing.

The good news, however, is this: the mod is almost finished already. I’m finishing up the voices, and I’m ironing out a few minor bugs now. It should be ready to go this Wednesday, February 26. The last thing I wanted was to talk a big talk about a mod that I’d never finish.

So, what do you guys think?