Not removeable Draugr eyes bug

Lifehack

Hello Dragonborns out there!

(sorry for my bad english....)

I have a serious common problem: the draugr eyes bug. I had it a few times, but i could always banish it with add/removespell f71d1. Now it doesnt do anything when i type the commands. I tried the suggestions of the TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER topic, but the bug remains..... Even mods that remove the draugr eyes effect and the "remove unwanted effects" button from the Immersive Creatures Mod didnt work. I really dont know what to do now, the only thing that helped a little bit was the sexchange command. It helped as long as i was in 3rd person, when i switch to 1st and then back to 3rd person, the eyes reappear. Additionally i can see sometimes the glow of my own eyes in 1st person when i´m running, jumping or sheat my weapon. HALP !!!!! :'-(

(I attached my loadorder if that helps.....)

If you have the latest Unofficial Skyrim Patch they added in a shrine that will remove all unwanted magic effects. The mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10431/ Director Tools also has a feature that removes all effects from your character. Barring that, when the same happened to me and no console commands worked, it was because I went into a tomb with Draugr but had to leave, and killing the Draugr that caused the bug made it go away.

I will give the directors tools a try (had VERY bad experience with the unofficial patches....). The problem started when i leaved Skuldafn and i didnt kill all of the draugr there, so that could be the issue.......

EDIT: I installed the tools, but when i bind a key to the manual or the horn and press it, nothing happens and the item is shown as "equipped". And the power also doesnt work.....

Edited by Lifehack

• 5 years later...

If you have the latest Unofficial Skyrim Patch they added in a shrine that will remove all unwanted magic effects. The mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10431/ Director Tools also has a feature that removes all effects from your character. Barring that, when the same happened to me and no console commands worked, it was because I went into a tomb with Draugr but had to leave, and killing the Draugr that caused the bug made it go away.

God bless you, in every single way. I had no idea that there was that shrine that specifically purged *visual effects* like that. I was running around like a decapitated chicken! I love you so much for this.