AneyPL

Simple mod ( i think :D ) which give us new power/spell called

Sleep Here

( Description )

Gives you the opportunity to sleep everywhere you want.

After use this power/spell (optional) your character will lay down ( if there no enemies nearly ) and shows normal "sleeping frame".

Maybe:

- It should give you negative effect "Sleept on the ground" which make you sprint/run/walk slower.

- When you have something like bedroll , above efect won't be so effective.

- "Sleept on bed" this Effect will be positive if you sleept in bed for example : in tavern.

- When you sleep in your own home , above effect will be much more effective.

Mod would be perfect for " survivor gamers " like me :smile:

(Sorry for my bad English)

I started to learn how to do mods so ( if it will work ) i will publicate it on nexusmods .

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE ! . Here it is ! Mister Praveen made this . Giant thank for this guy

Edited by AneyPL

Hmmm, short of laying down one of the bedrolls from RND or Hunterborn the only thing similar to what you are describing is "A place to sleep" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16897/?

Hmmm ... that is something like it but still not mod what i've searched. I'll try it and still will search the perfect one .

Edited by AneyPL

Agreed we really need a mod like this, shouldn't be to difficult to make, alternatively you could just have a spell that brings up the sleep menu.

About that : i started to learn modding in skyrim ; maybe i will make mod like that . I only need more time . I stil don't know how to make spells :)

Agreed we really need a mod like this, shouldn't be to difficult to make, alternatively you could just have a spell that brings up the sleep menu.

About that : i started to learn modding in skyrim ; maybe i will make mod like that . I only need more time . I stil don't know how to make spells :smile:

Good for you! If you do release the mod be sure to post the link in this forum, you will have earned my endorsement! Always wanted to learn how to mod myself.

About that : i started to learn modding in skyrim ; maybe i will make mod like that . I only need more time . I stil don't know how to make spells :smile:

Good for you! If you do release the mod be sure to post the link in this forum, you will have earned my endorsement! Always wanted to learn how to mod myself.

If you want to learn ,use this guy's tutorial :>

Edited by AneyPL

If you want to learn ,use this guy's tutorial :>

Ah very kind of you, thanks!