Main Quest

LALALA

I want to do main quest,but i have two questions.1:Should i do all the quests for caius cosades or i can finish the quest without even visiting him.2:At the ghostgate i founded strange old man.He offered me to take his lucky coin cause it will help me on my quest.Should i take it or leave it.

PS:I'm for Serbia so I dont speak english very good.Hope you can read the post.Sorry for the mistakes. :( :unsure:

you type very good english! ^_^

as for the main quest, yes you have to do the quests for Caius, theres also a back way around the game but it isn't easy and i wouldn't recommend it as you miss out on the storyline

oh and also you can take the mans coin or leave it doesnt really matter

At the end off the main quest there is a little sideway. At the end you are suppossed to kill the 7 ash vampires to decrease Dagoths power. I had enough of it and whent straight with the "tools"" to dagoth. You miss some high value items then but it's better for the stress cause you could get a little tensioned by wandering trough those old fortresses all the time.

Take the coin - it adds a new ability 'luck of the emperor' IIRC

And I think you're meant to kill the ash vampires too

it does?? didnt know that lol

and u dont have 2 kill the ash vampires, the items they give u are helpful against dagoth ur tho supposedly.

i only killed a few myself, left the rest alone and still completed the game just fine

The man at ghostgate is named Wulf. Wulf is not really Wulf but the god Tiber Septim.

If you are a member of the imperial cult you can talk to Varian and she will tell you that Wulf was Tiber Septim and your reputation will jump up by two points.

Afterwords when asking people around Morrowind about latest rumors thay will tell you about your encounter with Tiber Septim.

Archived