FONV mod request

gromulos

Ok, I know this should be really simple to do for someone that is familiar with the GECK, but that darn thing has me completely confused as I have never used it.

My request is this, can someone please make a mod that makes all the blue bedrolls a sellable item like the Roughin' It Bedrolls in Lonesome Road. At last count that I was able to find, i have been able to find 23 of these bedrolls in the Mojave, and that doesn't include all the ones I found in Honest Hearts / Zion.

Yes i know there is a mod out there already that does this, but the problem is it only lets you carry one at a time. There are at least 3 places that have multiple bedrolls in one location, <EDIT> and the camp ground west of the Nevada Highway Patrol Station has 7 by it self, <END EDIT> so running back and forth to the nearest merchant is very frustrating and time consuming.

EDIT; After poking around in the GECK there seems to be a minimum of 49 of these Bedrolls. Now considering that there are only 3 in Lonesome Road, and ALL 3 are sellable, it makes me wonder if the rest in Honest Hearts and the Mojave were supposed to be sellable as well.

Below is an example of what I am talking about.

Edited by gromulos