Missing meshes cant fix :(

XbrisbyX

so im playing through the brotherhood quest line and they give me the t45d armor as a thank you for everything but when i put it on im just a floating head and hands! the gastank backpack is floating there too and when i put on the helmet my head turns into an exclamation mark. i tried reinstalling hoping that would put the files back or over wright some corrupted files or whatever was wrong but it didnt work. idk what to do now i wanted to use this armor because i love the aMidianborn texture :(

t45d, location please, cell, world space.

this'll probably annoy the hell outta you but im not sure what to reply :sweat: heh . well my location is in hidden valley

000d7506 HiddenValley01

if that helps

• [00] FalloutNV.esm \ Cell \ Block 6 \ Sub-Block 2 \ 000D7506 <HiddenValley01>
  • HiddenValley01 "Hidden Valley Bunker L1" [CELL:000D7506]
  • Ambient Color, Directional Color, Fog Color, Fog Near, Fog Far, Clip Distance

the last line would seem as though you might need to fix the graphics cards data first if it still occurring, you may have the wrong drivers for the game installed or is not up to date or is just wrong. it happens. ENB's can do it too.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3831/12828858775_314c03fb7b_b.jpg

How ever, it is not uncommon for the game to have these kinds of bugs. The *.go.NIF file is the invisible .dds file that gets rendered because the normals are set in the cards steamer first. the game data is read from the bottom up.

annoy me? not hardly, If that were so, I would not volunteer to help you. annoyances are part of helping out others, comes with the territory. I look past it.

when you turn in 3rd person , are there any changes in the Environment? camera sights?

Edited by Purr4me

t45d, location please, cell, world space.

this'll probably annoy the hell outta you but im not sure what to reply :sweat: heh . well my location is in hidden valley

000d7506 HiddenValley01

if that helps

• [00] FalloutNV.esm \ Cell \ Block 6 \ Sub-Block 2 \ 000D7506 <HiddenValley01>
  • HiddenValley01 "Hidden Valley Bunker L1" [CELL:000D7506]
  • Ambient Color, Directional Color, Fog Color, Fog Near, Fog Far, Clip Distance

the last line would seem as though you might need to fix the graphics cards data first if it still occurring, you may have the wrong drivers for the game installed or is not up to date or is just wrong. it happens. ENB's can do it too.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3831/12828858775_314c03fb7b_b.jpg

How ever, it is not uncommon for the game to have these kinds of bugs. The *.go.NIF file is the invisible .dds file that gets rendered because the normals are set in the cards steamer first. the game data is read from the bottom up.

annoy me? not hardly, If that were so, I would not volunteer to help you. annoyances are part of helping out others, comes with the territory. I look past it.

when you turn in 3rd person , are there any changes in the Environment? camera sights?

thats what you meant? i have fnv edit but i haven't really used it for anything besides changing an esp to esm for editing an npc's face in GECK. but no nothing else changes when i put on the armor its just the head, the hands, the gastank and, if i equip the helmet, a big exclamation point. no changes to the camera or environment

the files listed Just above the highlighted yellow boxes are what not showing up or the textures they point to are not in the game data base, possibly misplaced. the only other thing to cause them not to show or render is instructions from yet another mod installed wrong but is connecting to these lines of code / overwriting the rendering paths to data that is wrong.

If you have the geck and know how to bring up the object manager, find the *.dds files above the yellowed boxed NOT high lighted and see if they them selves in the geck are red Exclamation marks. IF so, you will need to extract them from the bsa to find out if they are there and not corrupted. it's ok to run them lose and use the geck to point to them as a lose file instead in the plugin or patch made in the geck.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118037536@N06/12829872325/

Edited by Purr4me

the files listed Just above the highlighted yellow boxes are what not showing up or the textures they point to are not in the game data base, possibly misplaced. the only other thing to cause them not to show or render is instructions from yet another mod installed wrong but is connecting to these lines of code / overwriting the rendering paths to data that is wrong.

If you have the geck and know how to bring up the object manager, find the *.dds files above the yellowed boxed NOT high lighted and see if they them selves in the geck are red Exclamation marks. IF so, you will need to extract them from the bsa to find out if they are there and not corrupted. it's ok to run them lose and use the geck to point to them as a lose file instead in the plugin or patch made in the geck.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118037536@N06/12829872325/

ok i pulled of geck and looked at the armor and the helmet and they both look fine. i also went back into the game and checked again to be sure but it was still invisible. so this a mod conflict then?

yep. best way is now you are saveing at that exact spot is to uncheck all mods, go into the game and see what happens. if they show up, exit without saving and add say 4 mods at a time till you get to where they don't show up. then you are left with the last 4 mods enabled to scan through and find the bug.