lnx465

Okay, I don't know whether this is a bug/problem from a mod or whatever (or if I write this on a wrong part of the forum). I'm doing the "Rebuilding the Blades" quest from Delphine where you have to bring followers to Delphine so they will join the Blades. The bug/problem is whenever I bring a follower and click the dialogue where you ask Delphine to recruit them and swear an oath, the follower and Delphine don't do anything and my follower keeps following me instead going to Delphine. Is there anything I could do to resolve this issue?

I'm using Ultimate Follower Overhaul for followers (and many other mods that doesn't edit followers)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm 85% sure that is a problem from Ultimate Follower Overhaul, a lot of people seem to have the same problem, I don't know how To fix It but i will ask the maker of the mod if he know something.

Edited by monrex666

• 1 month later...

Okay. Had this issue myself. Went through some methods.

First, remove UFO

Set the follower as non essential with console commands ( setessential <Base ID> For me, it was Cosnach because his skills are one handed (blades use one handed weapons) and heavy armour (blades use heavy armour) so his code was 00013390. The wiki and uespWiki have all the codes you'll need)

I then used the console command "kill" on my follower and then resurrected him the same way. He was then able to join the blades.

It may be worth mentioning that Delphine was inside the temple rather than outside. Not sure if its a factor.

Hope this helps others.