Changing workshop mods for their nexus versions. problem.

DreadSkull1337

Okay, i've looked this up and didn't find any help so i'm asking if anyone can help, My game has been CTD when i enter new area, for example, i'll open a door to a new area and it goes to the loading screen then just crashes, only things i've done that could of caused this is i installed the Unofficial skyrim patches all of them the DLC ones, i've deleted them already and the other thing i did was move some of my mods that i had on the steam workshop, i uninstalled the steam versions and unsub'ed then i downloaded the author's nexus version of the mod, the mods i switched over are, Static Mesh Improvement Mod, Enhanced Blood Textures, Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim and Conjuration Madness. before i uninstalled the unofficial skyrim patches it was crashing and i thought that was the problem because i've had problems with the unofficial patches before but thought i'd give them another try, after i uninstalled the unofficial skyrim patches, i loaded a saved game i had before installing them but i'm still getting the CTD when loading new areas, if it one of the mods i switched over? i doubt it since i already had them downloaded but could be wrong. or is it that the unofficial patch changed/deleted something another one of my mods needed? any help would be appreciated. if needed i will list all my mods.