Human Skin Robe

kieranfoy

I downloaded the Pyramid Head mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3725, and loved the skirt bit to death. Unfortunatley, he doesn't really fit into Oblivion. However, the idea of clothes made of human skin suits some evil characters, and I'd like a set.

Robes, to be precise. Like the skirt in the mod, they should look like human skin, tattered and bloodstained. It would be nothing fancy, just a reskin of vanilla robes (maybe meshed to exnem for the female), with some transparent bits at the bottom for the tatters, and bloodstained.

I would love to see someone make this robe. Unfortunately, I can't mod worth a damn.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the Pyramid Head mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3725, and loved the skirt bit to death. Unfortunatley, he doesn't really fit into Oblivion. However, the idea of clothes made of human skin suits some evil characters, and I'd like a set.

Robes, to be precise. Like the skirt in the mod, they should look like human skin, tattered and bloodstained. It would be nothing fancy, just a reskin of vanilla robes (maybe meshed to exnem for the female), with some transparent bits at the bottom for the tatters, and bloodstained.

I would love to see someone make this robe. Unfortunately, I can't mod worth a damn.

I'll make this and add it to a mod I am making :), I might make a separate esp containing just the armors, clothes and weapons in the mod.

Really? Excellant! This is the first mod I've suggested that's going to get made.

When will it come out?

Oooooo, you are so cool!

It should be a little while before it comes out, it is supposed the be a medium sized quest with huge dungeons. So might be a little while before it is all finished.

Oh, that's a pity. Well, I shall keep a close eye on you, and will be waiting anxiously.

I don't suppose you'd release a preview version with a few of the new items (robe included) sooner then that, to whet people's appetite?

Regardless, if I can help in any way, let me know. I'm a fairly good writer, a tolerable poet, and a fairly good riddle-maker.

And I can do great accents, although my sound recording system is fairly basic.

• 1 month later...