Human Skin Robe

kieranfoy

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you gave up on the mod. It sounded so cool.

However, I'm absolutely chuffed thatt the robe is coming out.

I have a question, how big do you want the tatters to be, and is there a specific way you want the robes to be put in the game? :confused:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question.

The tatters... I don't know exactly how big. Maybe the size of the tatters on the Pyramid Head mod that inspired me? I guess they're sort of medium-ish.

As for how... maybe put them on a few hostile NPC's and stick them in some out of the way Ayleid ruin like Fanacas? Someplace where they won't interfere with a quest.

Good question.

The tatters... I don't know exactly how big. Maybe the size of the tatters on the Pyramid Head mod that inspired me? I guess they're sort of medium-ish.

As for how... maybe put them on a few hostile NPC's and stick them in some out of the way Ayleid ruin like Fanacas? Someplace where they won't interfere with a quest.

Well, I've go some pretty good tatters (IMO) they work fine on the bottom of the robes, but on the sleeves they look strange, do you want tatters on just the bottom of the robes and not on the sleeves, or do you just want smaller tatters?

That sounds awesome. And, yeah, maybe leave the tatters off the sleeves. Anyway, why would the sleeves be tattered in the firt place, eh? They're not the bit dragging on the ground!

Alright :P, I might be able to do a small quest for them, if you want?

A man who speaks my language :P Perhaps it could be included in the Asylum at Alethia peppez, although thats kind of dieing.

We speaks teh language of awesomeness.

What IS the Asylum of Alethia? Sounds neat.

And, I think Peppez is just planning to make this a small quest mod, standing on its own.