Human Skin Robe

kieranfoy

Well, I am all done with the robes. I'm working on putting them into the game now, the quest I have in mind is about cannibals in the IC.

A man who speaks my language Perhaps it could be included in the Asylum at Alethia peppez, although thats kind of dieing.

As far as I'm concerned do whatever you want with the robe (When it's done that is ;) )

We speaks teh language of awesomeness.

What IS the Asylum of Alethia? Sounds neat.

And, I think Peppez is just planning to make this a small quest mod, standing on its own.

The Asylum is a location in a WIP Mod called Alethia.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mod looks awesome.

And... cannibals? Oh, yeah, baby! Human flesh never tasted so sweet! (Well, it's not bad with BBQ, anyway, although just about anything goes well with BBQ).

Anything I can do to help, let me know.

The mod looks awesome.

And... cannibals? Oh, yeah, baby! Human flesh never tasted so sweet! (Well, it's not bad with BBQ, anyway, although just about anything goes well with BBQ).

Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Heh, glad you like it. I could have sworn I had a butcher knife around here somewhere...

Actually, I have one. Now point me at the victim- er, I mean meal.

Well, I've finished the robes texture and (modified) mesh :), right now I am putting them into the game and figuring out the quest. Not gonna tell to much about the quest though, no spoilers... but I will tell that it involves a butchery :whistling:...

Mightynezz! Mast of marvelous mods! Texturer of Terror! We begz thee, gratns us our daily udate!

Do the canniblas go well?

I've just finished the butcherys interior. I have the robes in the game, made a butchers apron, some signs and I've made a shopkeeper with AI. I am putting the quest and the cannibals in the game :)

Almost done ;)