Realistic training

Bookergrimm

I've often thought that training in the vanilla game is severely underdeveloped. It breaks immersion to have an NPC train you, by you just offering them gold and watching a stat rise. What I propose is that there are actual training areas where a follower or NPC can spar with you. This then after a few sessions (that can be paid for) updates the stat.

I have no idea how difficult this would be to achieve, but I feel with the multitude of excellent mods we have already then it must be possible. Indeed, at one stage I believe the Companions test the protagonist just like this. So the script must exist.

Any thoughts?

Booker.

I've always wanted to see a mod like this, with uncapped lessons like back in Morrowind. It could be balanced out in how many times per level you can train by setting an appointment you have to make to train or something. Perhaps they can train you once right away, but they'll be busy until the same time, or a random time the next day, where you can meet them at their training area.

I just saw a mod like this a couple days ago. It had special sparring weapons... >_> Darn it. I can't remember what it was at all. Actually, I think it was just for Oblivion, now that I think about it. :blink:

Edited by Rennn