spell rune body markings

gearmiester

OK so I have looked all over the Skyrim Mods and cannot find what I had thought I saw some one mod already. What I am looking or is luminescent body markings or overlays, tattoos for the Racemenu or as a whole body replacer (including hands and feet)

I was sure I saw a mod like this on Nexus but for the life of me I can't find it now.

So, I am asking if anyone would be interested in creating overlays or a complete body mod that incorporates already in game design assets for the spell rune traps that shimmer and glow. I was thinking that the current colors are fine but maybe some variation would be cool.

Implementation:

UNP based body including Seven base and other UNP based meshes/textures

Spell runes that cover hands, feet and body with maybe some detail on the face as well

Glowing effects that are not static - (dim and brighten)

What I would like to see are the actual game assets or something similar without a lot of heavy lines, mainly body tattoos are highlights that do not dominate features but enhance. I guess subtle is the key word.

Hell, it could even be used as a separate race where the spells learned by the player are added as marking on some part of the body. the more markings, the more powerful...

I would do this myself but I am still unfamiliar with Creation Kit and the other body asset programs.