• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

skinnytecboy

skinnytecboy

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts
I'm not normally the kinda person who posts the kinda thing that im gonna say next... but...

It looks really cool.

If you don't think that you can complete this project, then you're probably right to release as a resource. However, that would be a shame and rather like starwars 7 (Lucas had no part in it, so it's therefore not a SW film by default).

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

I'm not normally the kinda person who posts the kinda thing that im gonna say next... but...

It looks really cool.

If you don't think that you can complete this project, then you're probably right to release as a resource. However, that would be a shame and rather like starwars 7 (Lucas had no part in it, so it's therefore not a SW film by default).

Thanks.

I still wanna figure out how to make the LOD before publishing tho... :/

hauntedghoul

hauntedghoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

This mod sounds like a great idea and I would love to see it finished. I don't have any experience modding, but I'd be happy to write up something if you need help with quests and send them your way. 

DJD2010

DJD2010

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

I released this as an alpha, basically only the exterior landscape. N'gasta's Isle is still empty.

I will be updating this. I don't know how frequently. But I will nonetheless.. 

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/73461/?

Hope y'all like it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim mod project, dlc-like, redguard, new worldspace, stros mkai

Page loaded in: 1.019 seconds