Need help with LOD of distant objects.

StyrkrMunr

Hey guys. I'm just getting back int Skyrim after a HDD failure. Before my crash, I had the distant trees and terrain looking wonderful. Now, not so much. I'm using the same mods, plus a couple I added to see if it would help. My problem is mostly trees. They aren't even appearing as cheap sprites. They look like low resolution textures slapped onto vertical, rectangular planes. The textures aren't even centered!

Here's what I have for LOD, foliage, and textures:

• Skyrim HD 2k Textures (Full versions)
  • Enhanced Distant Terrain 1 & 2
  • Lush Trees and Grass
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition (+ Hi-res Pines + Reach Alternative Grass)

I maxed out the fades, but haven't touched the .ini

Any help would be appreciated! It looks so bad, I though I was playing on a PS3!

Did you install the mods in a different order than you did last time? The LoD textures may have overwritten each other.

Also, I didn't know Lush Trees and Grass was compatible with the Skyrim Flora Overhaul??

Did you install the mods in a different order than you did last time? The LoD textures may have overwritten each other.

Also, I didn't know Lush Trees and Grass was compatible with the Skyrim Flora Overhaul??

I may have. Either way, I installed the higher res LOD trees last. But even if I hadn't, one of the mods should have improved the appearance.

As far as the SFO/Lush Trees and Grass, it didn't say they weren't and it runs ok. I think it's just a matter of which loads. I'll look into that more just in case having both is pointless.