mod that lets you explore tamriel

xXDoublexAceXx

• 1 year later...

but got any heightmaps for it? I could create the cities, caves, anything that includes land & terrain, I can't make heightmaps, so can someone make one for each province and upload it? or publish a link to some

I believe this is a good heightmap for High Rock:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51237/?

Thanks, I'll get to work, but progress will be slow as I got other games and a job, hopefully the towns haven't been implemented yet

I don't know if this is a good one or not, but it claims to be a heightmap for the entire continent of Tamriel

It is called All Tamriel Heightmap and claims to aim for an 80+ accuracy for it and is supposedly around 70%

Looking at the comments on it, it seems to be a good download. Someone was mentioning that they had cut it up and added it and was working towards a release (something on that order) but don't know what came of it.

The heightmap is still being worked on I believe so it could change.

I can't help you with anything else sorry :( But I do hope this helps somewhat.

I don't know if this is a good one or not, but it claims to be a heightmap for the entire continent of Tamriel

It is called All Tamriel Heightmap and claims to aim for an 80+ accuracy for it and is supposedly around 70%

Looking at the comments on it, it seems to be a good download. Someone was mentioning that they had cut it up and added it and was working towards a release (something on that order) but don't know what came of it.

The heightmap is still being worked on I believe so it could change.

I can't help you with anything else sorry :sad: But I do hope this helps somewhat.

yeah, it is a good one.

In fact, it's made by a former lead from beyond skyrim (specifically for the morrowind province project) :smile:

EDIT: Forgot to write this but, the person who made the heightmap linked and the map used for beyond skyrim is different.

This map was made after the author of the (linked) map left the project.

But he still hangs out in the forums, nice guy :D

Edited by shunn333