First person crouching archery crosshair angle Correction

Youugly

Hi .

So my question or maybe request is

im looking for Mod or tweak that corrects Crosshair angle ( also removes it afterall) in first person while crouched- Sneaking...or mod that edits Sneaking archery pose to "half kneeling" so Bow might be held vertically instead of horizontally, i bet there are many people playing without crosshair But when it comes to sneaking it ruins all the archery immersion ,realism.

Doesnt it ? Actualy i can aim better without crosshair and i am sure i am not the only who is confused by crosshair while playing with f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7 Tweak.

To get more explaination See picture below.

it shows where Crosshair should be(red color) and where it is.

I realy hope there is some mod or tweak out there actualy . if not Please all archery lovers help me to Make more visible this request.

Thank your for Attention !

• 1 month later...

Its not personal, it is just the nature of this forum.

Many come and post their pet cool idea.

Few take the time to read anyone else's, much less comment.

The forum is not structured or hosted to encourage interaction.

Also, now that the Online Skyrim is out, most are not longer playing the Offline game.

I do not find that my sneaking accuracy is affected to the degree you indicate. Mine is a tad off, but less than the wide of one of the gradicule dash marks.

I think that it would be better to add additional factors to throw off archery, such as cross winds, along with a feed back mechanism, and let the Player compensate as part of the game play.

But then I am a real world accomplished archer.

-