Sanctuary of Steel - WIP

TheGreenLion

Thought I'd share a peek of my current project: Sanctuary of Steel.

Disclaimer: The texture replacers I use may be different from yours.

Backstory: Nada yet, I'll come up with something. May be blacksmith/warrior/hunter related? Some interesting locations nearby to draw on.

Theme: Barbarian/Hunter

Size: Small (I'm thinking enough for two, but no more than that.)

Location: Falkreath area near Evergreen Grove. Just cruising around minding my own business and wandered in on it. It's NEAT.

Fun Fact: Made of statics placed by hand...no house models here.

Overview

Front Porch

Back Porch

Window/Architecture Detail

Smithing Area

Feel free to comment, offer suggestions, advice...going to be a little while in development. So far just the outside has been worked on, but the way I've built it will help on the interior to keep the dimensions exact. There won't be any magically expanding interior, what you see is what you get. Unless I make a basement (it will still be small). One thing I will be doing is trying to stuff as many fun features in as I can come up with to make it enjoyable to just be there and roleplay a bit. In any case, there it is!

I'll be adding more as I go, but for the moment I won't add anything DLC related. :smile:

Edited by TheGreenLion

Alrighty, got some progress done on the Interior! So far just the main living space is roughly complete, the bedroom and possibly some 'hidden' crafting stations will be my next task. As before, feel free to comment or offer suggestions!

Interior View from Door

View of Fireplace, Kitchen

Closeup of Desk

Demo of Daylight

Most of these images are just examples, more than likely the final product will change such as the back door being removed since I found it to be much smaller than I had thought and wanted a little kitchen area, lol!

Edited by TheGreenLion