How can you make NVSE, FNV4GB, and the d3d9 Nvidia fix work together

So i just installed the Nvidia d3d9 fix from the FNV nexus and installed it as instructed from the mod description. When i launched the game via the FNV4GB launcher, when i load a save a prompt comes up saying Project Nevada cannot detect NVSE even though it is installed. I double checked the files to see if i had NVSE installed and it did. I launched the regular game through the nvse loader.exe file which worked but didnt load FNV4GB. I always just launched fnv4gb.exe to start the game and it always worked with NVSE, but after installing the d3d9 fix it doesnt work. When i launch Steam and get the game running through there it works but with no FNV4GB only NVSE and the d3d9 fix. And after i launch the game from steam when i try to launch it from the fnv4gb.exe file it loads the default launcher like as if you were launching the game from steam and not NVSE which fnv4gb should be compatible with. So now it is either i uninstall the d3d9 fix, and make fnv4gb and NVSE run fine together, OR keep the d3d9 fix to work together with NVSE but not FNV4GB. So, a little help here, how can i make all three work together? How can i make FNV4GB, NVSE, and the d3d9 fix work together? I checked all over the internet for a possible fix and nothing has come up, so this is basically my last resort.

• 3 years later...

As instructed I put the .exe for fnv4gb in my directory however when i ran as admin it opened command prompt and said that the ".exe version" was "invalid" with a long line of numbers following. I have no idea what the issue is. I am on windows 10 and downloaded the version that i got redirected to when i opened the older version. In the zip is the .exe and a folder called "source" i got NV through GOG. If anyone has any idea whats going on please help.