A Simple (Dumb) question.

Tjaylor

Hello.

I believe this should be in a mod talk... blah blah blah :D ... So the armour is vanilla, forsworn. The helmet I believe is part of a mod. Something with stormcloaks I guess? Not sure, but if you're using Immersive armors mod >> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/? << you can either find it or add it with a console ;)

have fun and sorry for my english

I do know that it is forsworn. I don't think i'm that dumb. It looks like a combo of fur and forsworn and I don't think that is in the vanilla game. (If it is in immersive armors then what is it?)

Edited by Tjaylor

Now if you had asked 'How do I post in a forum?' that would be dumb. I don't think it's a stupid question. The helmet is from Warchief Armor. Not sure about the armor, might be another of hothtrooper's. *shrug*

As for being related to Mod Requests...no. It would be better placed in Mod Talk, General or Troubleshooting. This is more for requesting a type of mod to be made.

Ok....how about a mod that makes you rename ANY item using the arcane enchanter? At the cost of a soul gem or something....I know there is there sorcerer renamer but for me it is too tedious and I can seem to rename anything (maybe i'm a noob) but I would find it better to rename something ingame and the arcane enchanter makes sense as you do rename weapons there. Like an optional "press U to rename your item" and make it compatible with mod items....

So there I've requested a mod officially now :) The previous request is still standing as of now (looking around in hothtroopers profile now for any sign of the armor)