4 replies to this topic

Tjaylor

Tjaylor

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

http://www.nexusmods.../images/90786/?

The link above has a sexy picture. I want to know what armor mod that is. PLEASE!

Anyways this is my first post here and yeah. Hi guys. I think the question above is related to mod requests. 

Attached Files

ujoosem

ujoosem

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Hello.

I believe this should be in a mod talk... blah blah blah :D ... So the armour is vanilla, forsworn. The helmet I believe is part of a mod. Something with stormcloaks I guess? Not sure, but if you're using Immersive armors mod >> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/19733/? << you can either find it or add it with a console ;) 

have fun and sorry for my english

Tjaylor

Tjaylor

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I do know that it is forsworn. I don't think i'm that dumb. It looks like a combo of fur and forsworn and I don't think that is in the vanilla game. (If it is in immersive armors then what is it?)

Edited by Tjaylor, 14 March 2014 - 05:55 AM.

TheGreenLion

TheGreenLion

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Now if you had asked 'How do I post in a forum?' that would be dumb. I don't think it's a stupid question. The helmet is from Warchief Armor. Not sure about the armor, might be another of hothtrooper's. *shrug*

As for being related to Mod Requests...no. It would be better placed in Mod Talk, General or Troubleshooting. This is more for requesting a type of mod to be made.

Tjaylor

Tjaylor

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Ok....how about a mod that makes you rename ANY item using the arcane enchanter? At the cost of a soul gem or something....I know there is there sorcerer renamer but for me it is too tedious and I can seem to rename anything (maybe i'm a noob) but I would find it better to rename something ingame and the arcane enchanter makes sense as you do rename weapons there. Like an optional "press U to rename your item" and make it compatible with mod items....

So there I've requested a mod officially now :) The previous request is still standing as of now (looking around in hothtroopers profile now for any sign of the armor)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: picture, dumb, sexy, armor

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.211 seconds