Low performance, tried everything.

Highwayman300

Little question, a little out of topic, but it appears that Script extender has stomped working completely while testing. It now just launches the default launcher, any ideas?

Also, i will try to see if i can find the specific ID of the drivers, as i don't quite remember or know how to find them.

Edited by Highwayman300

and what (RENNN) said too? Skyrim is not fallout vintage and it is constantly being updated VIA steam, so steam is the only last thing you need to look into. IF as he/she said, you have the overlay disabled, this not only effects the graphics, it effects all assets that use audio

Skyrim isn't being updated anymore. 1.9.32.0.8 was the final patch, if I remember the version number correctly.

Also, disabling the overlay does not prevent Skyrim from being updated.

Edited by Rennn

Little question, a little out of topic, but it appears that Script extender has stomped working completely while testing. It now just launches the default launcher, any ideas?

Also, i will try to see if i can find the specific ID of the drivers, as i don't quite remember or know how to find it.

all questions regardless of what they may be are to be directed to the authors. http://skse.silverlock.org/

I do not use script extensions, I program the game to use it's own data, just take more time, that's all.

Apologizes. Not a fan of breaking the game up.

kitty

SKSE does more than allow new scripts. The latest version also patches Skyrim's memory handling so the game can access more than 3GB without crashing.

I'm done here.

I was attempting to answer both of you but it seems the attempt was met with nexus influences.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1451397-trouble-turning-around-in-java-based-games/&do=findComment&comment=12374862

I am or was not here to compete with any one. But that does not stop the actions, so.(Highwayman300) your on your own. or I can help you privately.

My best. kitty B.

Edited by Purr4me