• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

synthwavex

synthwavex

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hi everyone,this is my fist Skyrim Art Video,it´s not a gameplay video,it´s just some ultra realistic Skyrim footage I recorded myself to create my own project.I will be uploading more videos soon.

Please read the description video:

This is my first Skyrim Art Footage video.Using Seasons of Skyrim ENB and over 115 mods.Extreme settings.

My RIG:

intel i5 2400k 3,1 Ghz
RAM 8 Gb
Asus GTX 760 Direct CU OC

Getting 25-40 FPS all maxed out! (15~ when recording)
Recorded with FRAPS and edited with Sony Vegas Pro 12

Music: Conquest of Paradise by Vangelis

Watch and Enjoy!!

PD: it´s my first time using Sony Vegas,still don´t know how to use it properly.Any comments are welcome!

Edited by synthwavex, 15 March 2014 - 07:37 PM.

StupidDunmer

StupidDunmer

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 435 posts

Beautiful. Nice rig, too. I subscribed.

synthwavex

synthwavex

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Beautiful. Nice rig, too. I subscribed.

thanks ;) More vids coming soon 

FrankFH

FrankFH

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Maybe it's just me, but the ENB you are using looks a bit too oversaturated and makes things look very unnatural and unrealistic to me. But nice video nonetheless. I would recommed using Natural Lighting and Atmosperics ENB next time.

BCbrad

BCbrad

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 198 posts

That's a nice video, congrats.  It would be great to see some NPCs and maybe some action sequences.  Good job!

synthwavex

synthwavex

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Maybe it's just me, but the ENB you are using looks a bit too oversaturated and makes things look very unnatural and unrealistic to me. But nice video nonetheless. I would recommed using Natural Lighting and Atmosperics ENB next time.

It´s made with Seasons of Skyrim ENB and yes I changed the palette colours just to give it a more of a vibrant look,it might not look natural but that´s the idea as I tried to add  an artistic look to it,like a painting if you know what I mean...looks a bit dark thouhg, think it´s because of Sony Vegas,need to learn how to use it properly yet!! Thanks for comment ;)

synthwavex

synthwavex

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

That's a nice video, congrats.  It would be great to see some NPCs and maybe some action sequences.  Good job!

Thanks, yes maybe there will be some footage including NPC´s in it in the future.But won´t be a gameplay.Always looking for an artistic point of wiew..Subscribe for more ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: realistic, art, seasons of skyrim, ultra settings, ultra

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.993 seconds