Realistic Colour Config for Morrowind - Released

Daerk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using it, and I love it. A truly excellent mod.

This mod hereby awarded Baphomet's "Seal of the Truly Cool Plug-In".

That and fifty-cents will get you a cup of coffee at thousands of Denny's restaurants around the United States.

I used quadratic lighting before, and I thought it looked better, but the finding my way through dungeons and caves was way too dark, even if all my lights were off, it was almost ptch black at times. Does the mod have similar problems? It's hard to tell from the screen shots if the game world is "darker" when using that plugin.

Downloaded it, tried it, loved it! I now class this as a must have and I'd give it a 9.5/10 (leaving some voting room for possible improvements!). All I'll say to those who haven't tried it yet is "What ya waiting for? Go get it NOW!".

I'll be uploading a new Bloodmoon version soon that also adds colour effects changes for snow blizzards and the like. :)

Thanks for the awesome comments!

As far as making the world itself darker, no, it makes objects darker, meaning there's more contrast, making it easier to see things in one respect, but you'd better have night-eye or some lightsources if you plan on venturing into the depths of dungeons and caverns... ;D

-- Daerk

I'll be uploading a new Bloodmoon version soon that also adds colour effects changes for snow blizzards and the like. :)

As far as making the world itself darker, no, it makes objects darker, meaning there's more contrast, making it easier to see things in one respect, but you'd better have night-eye or some lightsources if you plan on venturing into the depths of dungeons and caverns... ;D

-- Daerk

or u cud just do what i do and alter the gamma... :P

-- Daerk

Excellent news! Look forward to getting the new version soon!