[LE] How to make NPCs able to turn into Werewolves with the Creation kit?

I've been working on my first follower mod(First mod I've made) for a few days now, using it learn along the way. I've kind of ran into a stump concerning make this follower into a werewolf. I Start to try to learn this by examining all NPCs I know are werewolves,and the only thing that i found was that Arnbjorn has a separate Actor called ArnbjornWerewolf. I couldn't find the link between the two with the knowledge I have at the moment.

I didn't find any other signs in any other of the NPCs, they all looked like normal ones. I've been searching though the internet to find that werewolf transformation is a magic effect, which is a given, but there's no "Beast form" spell/power on any of the Werewolf NPCs.

I've seen on other posts throughout the internet that people made Werewolf Npcs and followers, and several saying it was their first NPC they made. I'm assuming it's rather simple because of that. Can anyone show or tell me how this works?

There are no NPCs in vanilla Skyrim with a spell transforming them into werewolves and back and there is no such vanilla spell. There is only one scene when Farkas transforms. There is however 1 mod that transforms NPCs both friendly and hostile - Moonlight Tales. Its source files have been recently released so you are lucky. There is also Amazing Follower Tweaks that can transform your followers. In essence to transform NPC you trigger a transforming animation (SendAnimationEvent) on the NPC and then you change its race (SetRace if I recall). It all can be made via script.

I have Moonlight Tales, I just want to make my follower already a werewolf without me having to infect her with it for roleplay's sake.

I have not looked into any other mods or DLCs, might be smart to do that, since the Frostmoon pack does transform. The Werebears also transform, so I'll probably find out how to do it with the Dragonborn DLC. Might look into the Moonlight Tales mod if I have the right permissions to take at it.

Thanks to everybody for the clues, I will dig deeper into this and let you know if I succeed or not. :)

I did find several scripts concerning werebeast transformations after opening Dragonborn, and now looking for a way to open them and read them (To learn how to make a transformation script and i just really like reading programing code). I did not find a Script on Farkas, but maybe I didn't notice it becuase when I was looking over the vanilla NPCs I was looking for spells or perks.

Is there more Werebeast content to study in Dawnguard?