[LE] How to make NPCs able to turn into Werewolves with the Creation kit?

• 4 weeks later...

I do believe whilst I was exploring the faction list for making my merchant that there was a werewolftransion,

(its either the faction list or spell list or something.

in fact make a merchant mod that shows quite a bit about factions which could potentially help you make a werewolf

• 3 months later...

Well with this mod, there's a way to turn your followers into werewolves. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11459/?

Sadly, that's not want I'm looking for. I'm not looking for others' work, I'm trying to learn how to do it myself.

still you could examine what script this mod uses, it is triggered when you select the dialog option "release your inner beast" so it shouldn't be hard to find. I'm planning on doing something similar on a mod but instead of a follower i wan't an enemy to transform while you fight

• 5 years later...

There are no NPCs in vanilla Skyrim with a spell transforming them into werewolves and back and there is no such vanilla spell. There is only one scene when Farkas transforms. There is however 1 mod that transforms NPCs both friendly and hostile - Moonlight Tales. Its source files have been recently released so you are lucky. There is also Amazing Follower Tweaks that can transform your followers. In essence to transform NPC you trigger a transforming animation (SendAnimationEvent) on the NPC and then you change its race (SetRace if I recall). It all can be made via script.

This is not true. If you use the console commands, lets say Ulfric, whose ID is 1b131, and you type in and enter cast 92c45 1b131 left, then Ulfric uses the same transformation as the player and becomes a werewolf. So there is a spell that turns NPCs into werewolves. I am working on getting NPCs to turn into Werewolves, but it seems the nexus forums have no tips or tricks for people who are learning to mod. I have tried setting up AI packages but failed so far. If you give an NPC the same script that others like the Werebears have, and change their transformation spell to the werewolf one they actually function. Even though they seem aggrod to anyone else. Anyone have any ideas how to make NPCs turn into werewolves?