Reminder of the REPORT feature.

Switch

ok guys, im just reminding u of the report feature. u should be able 2 see the word report to the top-right corner of any post u encounter.

its there to be used when u encounter an inappropriate thread/post which has flaming/spamming/inappropriate content etc. just click on it above the post u wish 2 report, enter a reason and click submit. it's really not that hard!

im just reminding u of this as a somewhat nasty flaming brawl using some of the worst/most shameful insults ive seen on this forum somehow managed to go on for 3 pages!! yes 3 pages without being reported. also ive never received a single report of a bad thread/post ive always had 2 find them myself and delete/lock them. theta seems to have the same problem so its not just me.

so people, PLEASE use the report feature. it makes the mods lives a lot easier, plus will help prevent chaos on the boards

I haven't been getting any reports for a while now - though I noticed people mentioning reporting posts.

I think I stopped getting reports round about the time the moderator usergroup was set up....last reported post I got was on August 8.

Archived