First person gone wonky

Karretch

So, I decided to uninstall TJoP because I hated having my camera only be able to move on the x-axis while on a horse but now when I enter first person the camera has no limit to where it moves. For example, I can continuously scroll down and the camera will loop over and over again along the y-axis, briefly going upside down before reorienting to the front. I have ImmersiveFP installed as a compliment to TJoP, it may or may not be contributing to the problem, so keep this in mind while helping me to troubleshoot.

Hm.. I've never come across this sort of thing. Best I could say is to clear your data folder and uninstall/reinstall Skyrim.

Though, there may be people with more advanced help.

I am sorry I am not much help, but I enjoy people helping people as much as I can.

Whelp, after a new search (cursed search engine queries not knowing exactly what we want) I found out it was XP32 skeleton issue, I still had it set up for TJoP. I reinstalled the skeleton and all fixed. Apologies for the wasted space. For future readers, mark this down to tell others if this comes up again.