construction set not showing oblivion files

Indigobug1987

I'm trying to use a mod that i need construction set to play with but the CS doesn't show oblivion on there at all. It only shows my morrowind files. I know i downloaded the oblivion CS and its patch but I'm new to all this so i'm not sure where my problem is.

you're quicky eh? Link.

I think she just meant the regular way.. but you say you see morrowind files? That's only possible in the older CS.

As you can't see oblivion.esm in the older CS (of morrowind) as well..

You can check which one you have in the upper right corner at Help->about.

ok for some reason i downloaded it again. and replaced the file now it lets me see oblivion and not morrowind? Now however it won't let me patch it saying that the content doesn't match. whatever i got my mod to work! :D

version 1.61820. I clicked on the newest version of the cs and its patch. in fact when i try to download the new one it says the file already exists.

The latest TES4 Construction Set is 1.2.x(Can't remember it well). I think you installed TES3 Construction Set in Oblivion folder..

Just checked.. You've got the proof :)... 1.6 is the one from morrowind.

The construction set start menu-folder is the one from Morrowind, the CS from oblivion is placed in the map oblivion.

If you really installed it in the oblivion folder, you'd have to uninstall them both first.

First launch the CS that is in the oblivion folder, not by using the start-menu.

And if it is still the one from morrowind, version 1.6:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7903/csmw.png

Instead of the oblivion version 1.2:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2610/csob.png

Then get rid of them both, or you'll stay confused...

(I always thought it was strange indeed..they could have at least placed 'oblivion' or the number 4 on it.)

• 10 years later...