Hi there, people from the Nexus Community, today I bring a topic that many of you will probably be interested in. I bring the idea of making a Warcraft III Nexus page.
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and the expansion The Frozen Throne are very good RTS games with a pretty good lore and gameplay, but the game is very old and looks very ugly. Even compared to Warcraft II, that is cartoon like, Warcraft III manages to be even more uglier, back in the day the graphics were pretty awesome, but they didn't aged very well.
The models are all blocky , low resolution, have some pretty silly animations and sound effects, making the game have low replayablility. Making new models with more polygons for more details, better HD textures and effects, HD sound effects, polish the audio of the character voices (not replace, just polish it to sound more smooth and clean) and even adding some more content for the World Editor would be awesome and welcome, making the game look beautifull, and having more replay value.
It would even make the BattleNet Warcraft III servers become more crowded.
With this Nexus page for Warcraft III we would be able to share all new content, custon Campaings with voice acting, new custon models and character, itens and buildings to be used on Map Editor, and much more.
What you think about this idea?

Oh, wow, it exists. My browser wont show it to me on google no matter what, and I have similar issues on Skyrim nexus when I search for a mod like "Immersive Armors" the mod never shows up, but its patches does. I ask for a friend of mine search for it and send me the link by chat, so I can click and open it (it works clicking on the link, but never shows the result when I search.). Thanks anyway.