Insomniacway

Hello, i have several ideas for new weapon enchantments that would work very well if added into Skyrim.

i don't know if anyone played the old Baulders Gate Dark Alliance, or Champions of Norrath games for PS2, but i did and they had very good enchantments that were similar, that both functioned good and looked cool. i have several somewhat specific ideas for new enchantments that should be possible to create, however, i am no good with the creation kit so i have no idea how or if it would work. so if what i'm requesting is absolutely impossible, let me know.

so, here is my requests,

Disruption- the description would be "__% to destroy undead". the blank of course representing what percentage you have of it working.. so the higher your skill you have in enchanting, the higher percentage it would work. what it would do would work differently than other enchantments in Skyrim, and more like Mehrunes Razor, rather than it doing any increased damage to enemies it could have a chance to instantly kill what you're attacking, but only undead and it should turn them to ash, like a lighting spell does. the visual appearance would be a glowing blue outline. the exact same effect that's given to any fortify magika apparel, rather than the odd colored texture given by weapon enchantments. and it should get bonuses in relation to the "enchanter" part of the perk tree, aswell as the "fire enchanter" part

Toxic- it should work just like the poison Rune you get with the dragon born DLC so you can hit an enemy with your poison enchanted weapon and it make them get that same effect you do when they step on the poison rune, and do small amounts of damage, but for a long period of time, 10 to 20 seconds, and they should stack with each successful hit, and the weapon can have the same green visual appearance as paralyze, but also glow like your hand glows while you have the poison rune spell equipped. that green glow looks VERY appealing to me.

Plague- it should be similar to toxic, but do even less damage but effect lasting even longer, and with each successful hit, they should be paralyzed for one second, just long enough to get them off their feet. visual appearance could be fire damage on top of paralyze so its got green on top of red (that makes brown but idk if that would work) or if it could be given a yellowish color

Magic- this one would be simple, just give the weapon a bluish tint and do nothing more than give the weapon increased damage, but since it wont have the additional perks of damage over time (fire) damage magika (lightning) or damage stamina (ice) it should be able to do about 25% more damage then they do. or make the attacks ignore armor. like the 2 handed hammer perk does.

the above enchantments seem like they would be possible to me through the use of scripting and such. please let me know if you are interested in trying any of these. there's not really any quality additional enchantments on the nexus that i've found. and if anyone does do this, can you make them correspond with destruction so that if my armor is enchanted with destruction spells cost 100% less to cost they never run out. i think if these are done well and put out as a new custom enchantment pack it would be very popular

thanks for reading