Actually, I have begun to think about it quite a lot lately. Why thre hasn't any mod mod like that been yet out?I mean, yes it may sound difficult, but it would be awesome.

It could be like, you complete all daedric quests, get all the artifacts and then suddenly Azura or Sheogorath take you to their realms.There, they tell you that the daedric princes have seen your...let's say efforts, and wish to reward you by giving you a trial.If you succeed in that trial, you get to be one of them.For the trial to start, you'd have to combine the artifacts into a simple one, then, for example, go defeat a super hard badass boss in order to gain things required to make the new artifact useable, prepare some short of complex ritual with the daedric princes, and BAM! You get to be a Daedric Prince.Then, you get to create your realm, get a sphere(ex. daedric prince of wrath), etc., etc......

Anybody? XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm genius anyone? i think that would be awesome in fact i looked it up too see if there was one maybe you could go on skyrim nexus and send a message to some of the best modders to do it maybe one of them will? i would love that the first thing i would do is go to the hall of the vigilants

• 2 weeks later...

this is good. think of oblivion by getting parts for a ritual one adra and one dadra artifact and some other stuff cant remember. it opens up a portal to paradise do the same for your realm.

• 8 months later...